I hope everyone has enjoyed their Spring Break and is savoring their last weekend of freedom. I want to remind students that Monday is picture day and a free dress day with the following rules:
· Jeans should not have tears, rips, holes, or rhinestones
· No profane, violent or inappropriate logos, designs, or references
· No open toe shoes, sandals or high heels
· No hooded sweat shirts
· No skirts, dresses or shorts
· No tank tops or muscle shirts
Students may wear their uniform pants, nice jeans, Polo shirts, or appropriate t-shirts.
I look forward to seeing all of the students in their own clothes on Monday.