Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to School!

Holy Cow-summer is over already and we’re in the second week of school!  It seems like May was just yesterday.  Our school year is off to a wonderful start.  Students are coming in ready to learn and on wonderful behavior. 
My seventh grade class, 7B, is a wonderful quick bunch.  I of’ course also adore the eighth grade class.  I’ve had the privilege of teaching them since sixth graders, and though we’ve lost and gained some students they’re still a stellar group of kids.  I’m excited to see them grow and learn, but I’m already dreading saying goodbye to them at the end of the year.

I look forward to a positive and productive year.  Please email me directly (adiaz@ssttx.org) or call me (210-543-111 ext 140) if you have any questions, concerns or comments.

1 comment:

  1. I know, right? This summer left very fast; I wish it was longer. It's great to hear that all is well at SST.

    From thy gothic former student,
    DarkAngel (Melissa)

    "Quote the Raven 'Nevermore!'" - Edgar Allan Poe
    ;)

    ReplyDelete